My dear friend Jenny ( http://prayingadamhome.blogspot.com/) has tagged me. Thanks friend!
The rules of the award: 1) thank the person who gave you this award. 2) list 7 things people may not know about you. 3) pass it along to a few other bloggers.
Goodness - the pressure!!!!
This is actually kind of hard for me, but here it goes...
1) My goal/dream is to one day run a marathon. Maybe a 13.1 - here's the thing though, I am not a runner.
2) I can see us having a 4th child - adopted of course . Yep. Just putting that out there - don't tell JT yet.
3) Chipped nail polish is one of my biggest pet peeves. Ask my girls!
4) I was once pregnant with triplets. Naturally. Bailey was 4 yrs old and Olivia was 2.
5) Prefer salty over sweet. Always.
6) I look on the brighter side of things. Look for the good and can be too trusting at times.
7) I am a 70's girl. Love the music! Had I not been in elementary school in the seventies, I am sure I would have been wearing long skirts, with flowers in my long hair promoting peace in the world.
There you have it.
I am tagging my sweet friend Shari - http://mattsharimaggie.blogspot.com/ This will keep her busy while she waits to travel to China. She adopting a precious little girl named Maggie Mei.