Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Adoption Blog!

Welcome Family and Friends!

We have created this blog to keep everyone updated with our adoption journey and life as we become a family of five.  Our hope is that as you read our posts, you will pray for us and our "little treasure" in the Dominican Republic.  We are grateful for your support, friendship and encouragement.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you hope and a future."   Jeremiah 29:11


4 comments:

  1. I want to be the first to comment! I am so competitive! Just kidding. I love following your adoption and I love the Thomas family. Many many blessings to you all. I am privileged to pray for your journey and for sweet Emily. God bless you!
    Love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to meet Emily!!! The Higson family is ready to welcome her with open arms.
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now who would have thought that Miss Angie would have such a beautifully decorated and lovely blog for the most beautiful little baby in the world?! Seriously, I can not wait to meet the newest Thomas family member! What a lucky lucky blessed little girl! All of God's blessings! Love, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, one day you will know the joy I feel for having a daughter as special as you. JT and you have devoted yourselves to forming a solid family devoted to serving God. Emily was chosen to be a special part of your family and I know what a blessing she will be. I will continue to pray for her until she is safely at home and in your arms.
    Love, Gammie

    ReplyDelete