Friday, September 2, 2011

Lately...




Lots going on these past couple of weeks. JT traveled back to the DR to be with Alex, while the girls and I traveled back to the States to get them ready for school.





Our little guy was so happy to see his Daddy.




Bailey and Olivia's friends met them at the airport and were so happy to see them too!




School started for the girls on August 22nd. Olivia is in the 3rd grade this year and Bailey started the 6th grade! Middle School! Just can't believe she is in Middle school! Two days after school started the Middle Schoolers left for Windy Gap. Bailey had a blast....





First day of school. Gotta love those forced smiles for Mom!




End of Summer -Back to School chocolate cake.


Some very dear friends hosted a lovely shower for me while I was home. Bailey joined me in the festivities. It was such a beautiful day celebrating Alex.



I am so blessed by my sweet friends.







Bailey and my beautiful niece, Taylor.




Bailey enjoyed opening the gifts with me. We had fun telling stories about our Alex.



I am back in the DR with my guys. JT flies home on Sunday. Please pray for my family. Our Judge has FINALLY received the one document he was waiting on from Immigration. We are still waiting for our 30 day appeal to officiallly start. In the meantime I will stay here in the DR with Alex and JT will be in Charlotte with girls.

We are on the home-stretch and it is stretching me for sure!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment