Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Almost there...

2 days until our 30 appeal process is OVER! Please pray that the remainder of the process will move lightning quick! My prayer is that my family will be home together by the end of November. I believe God can make it happen!



Good news is that JT and girls are coming for a visit over Thanksgiving break. I am beyond excited. We have not been together as a family of 5 since July! Bailey and Olivia are so excited to see Alex. I just can't wait and will be sure to post pictures of our reunion.




Pals


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You must be over-the-moon excited ....for everyone to be together..... So glad that the process is coming to an end for you - am very happy for you. You have incredible patience..."For the Love.....!"
    Alex is sooooo cute/handsome Ang ......cant wait
    to meet him someday soon!
    To be called "auntie shell!" Gonna love it!
    :-) Lots of hugs and kisses!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete